01. Access the homepage
Access our homepage (http://www.epeople.go.kr/english/).
02. Multilingual Petition Service
Select the language.
03. How to File Petition
Check the application method & procedure. (Current Page)
04. Online Application (Submit a petition)
Enter the petitioner’s name, nationality, address, e-mail and password
when filing a petition.
Enter information and attach a file by using the form downloaded.
* Enter petitioner’s information in English.
* Remember the name, e-mail and password used here to check your petition results.
05. Receiving of the petition
Your petition will be assigned to the most suitable organization
06. Handling of the petition
The organization in charge will deal with your petition according to relevant laws. The staff in charge enters answers and sends the results to the e-mail entered
07. My Petition (Check results)
Check the answers from e-People service(http://www.epeople.go.kr/english/)
* The name, e-mail and password entered is required to check the answers.