Those Who Visited Itaewon and Nonhyun-dong after April 24 Need to be Tested for COVID-19
Administrative order regarding subjects of COVID-19 testing changed from April 29 to April 24
Gyeonggi Province has changed the applicable time period of the COVID-19 administrative order pertaining to the Itaewon clubs in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, from a starting date of April 29 to April 24. At an [...]
Lee Jae-myung Issues Emergency Administrative Order for Infection Tests and Interpersonal Contact Prohibition for Those Who Visited Itaewon Clubs
Lee Jae-myung Issues Emergency Administrative Order for Infection Tests and Interpersonal Contact Prohibition for Those Who Visited Itaewon Clubs - Free testing for Gyeonggi residents who visited I[...]
Enjoy the finest ceramic works, now online at home.
○ Available via the biennale online platform (kicb.co.kr) starting on the 13th. - Over 200 ceramic works of 42 artists from 18 countries will be displayed. - Channels for communication with artis[...]
Gyeonggi-do’s global hit project… A “big hit” starting from the first year with an 8.6% average increase in exports.
○ "Support Project for Companies that Create Global Hits" successfully increased exports in the first year of 2019 - The average export volume of 50 companies increased 8.6% year-on-year, while the[...]
Let’s enjoy learning English while watching English musicals at home!
○ Gyeonggi-do broadcasts three English musicals, including Hansel and Gretel, online. - Videos with Korean and English subtitles to be posted online in turn on April 10, April 17, and April 24. -[...]
Gyeonggi Province Helps Foreign Residents by Enhancing Immigrant Translators and Interpreters’ Competence
○ Gyeonggi Province conducts 2020 Immigrant Translators and Interpreters' Competence Development Training Program - Training for 80 immigrant translators and interpreters in four cities (Suwon, Ansa[...]
Gyeonggi Provincial Government will more closely manage the “Gwangneung Forest Biosphere Reserve” on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of UNESCO designation
○ Gyeonggi-do will create a TF team and transform the Management Center for the Gwangneung Forest Biosphere Reserve to be run under its direct control. - To promote more systematic conservation and[...]
Gyeonggi-do to operate the “Gyeonggi-do Social Media Foreign Resident Reporters” program and recruit 30 people this year to provide tailored information to foreign residents
○ Gyeonggi-do will operate its 1st "Gyeonggi-do Social Media Foreign Resident Reporters" program starting this year, recruiting 30 people. - Gyeonggi-do to publicize tailored information for foreign[...]
Gyeonggi-do and Liaoning to create 40 hectares of friendly forests this year to “improve air quality and prevent desertification”
○ Gyeonggi-do and Liaoning Province is promoting the "third friendly forest development project" this year. - The project aims to improve air quality and prevent desertification in Northeast Asia b[...]
Gyeonggi-do to launch large-scale drive-thru screening centers… Reservation required
○ Gyeonggi-do's drive-thru screening center will be open every day from 9 AM to 8 PM starting this weekend—one in northern and one in southern province. ○ Reservation is required by calling the [...]