Province holds the untact ‘Online Job Fair for International Students’ using kiosks
○ The untact 'Online Job Fair for International Students’ held for two days from September 23 to 24. - Untact interviews carried out for students and companies, with the kiosks (computer automatio[...]
Gyeonggi-do Province demonstrates autonomous mobility services such as serving and sterilizing robots
○ The 4th Pangyo Autonomous Mobility Show demonstrates autonomous mobility services - Program: Pangyo Autonomous Mobility Show #UNTACT #CONNECT PANGYO - Period: Sat, Oct. 15 – Sat, Oct. 17 - Loc[...]
The much-anticipated Suin Line, a long-desired wish of southwestern Gyeongggi-do residents, fully opens all sections for the first time in 25 years.
○ All sections begin operations following the opening of the third section of the Suin Line (19.9 km from Suwon Station to Hanyang University at Ansan Station) on the 12th. - The time required to t[...]
Will local businesses of Gyeonggi-do revive with Chuseok ahead? The provincial government announces its distribution of “limited local currency” with an exceptional 25% incentive.
○ Governor Lee Jae-myung and Jang Hyun-gook, Chairman of the Gyeonggido Assembly, announced a plan to distribute limited local currency to revitalize the economy during the Chuseok holiday on the 9th[...]
A Trip to Gyeonggi Province Through Webtoons to Avoid COVID-19!
○ Gyeonggi Province releases Zombie Daughter Going on a Trip to Gyeonggi-do on NAVER WEBTOON (“Themed” category) starting September 3 ○ Zombie Daughter Going on a Trip to Gyeonggi-do is drawn [...]
Gyeonggi Province’s New Southern Policy Remains Unaffected By COVID-19… Gyeonggi Province Holds Online Export Conference for ASEAN DAY 2020
○ Gyeonggi Province to hold an online export conference on Sep. 1–18 for ASEAN DAY 2020 ○ Participation by 75 companies from 8 ASEAN member states, including Thailand, in the export conference a[...]
Gyeonggi Province Volunteers Relief Pitcher for Exploring Overseas Sales Channels to Help Export Counseling with “Augmented Reality (AR) Technology”.
○ Promotes the "outreach global exhibition support project" using AR smart glasses - Supports the entry into online exhibition halls (joint halls and individual halls) platforms for exporters in the[...]
Gyeonggi Province Speeds Up to Remove the Vestiges of “Pro-Japanese Culture,” Expecting to Wrap It up by the End of This Year
○ Gyeonggi Province completes the research outsourcing for the remains of pro-Japanese culture - Completed the survey of 257 pro-Japanese people (15 people in the cultural community), 161 pro-Japane[...]
Gyeonggi Province Holds an Online Lecture on the “Youth Counseling in the Era of Post-COVID-19 and On-tact”
○ Live broadcast on August 13 through the YouTube channel of the Gyeonggi Youth Counseling and Welfare Center - Talks about the counseling for youths in crisis in response to COVID-19, COVID-19 and [...]
Gyeonggi Province and the Construction and Transportation Committee of the Provincial Assembly Inspects the “Electronic Card System for Construction Workers” at the field
○ Gyeonggi Province and the Construction and Transportation Committee carries out on-site inspection of the operation of the "electronic card system for construction workers" on the 11th. - Operates[...]